Dragonfly Backpacking Stove
If your idea of adventure includes preparing elaborate outdoor meals, cooking for large groups, or globetrotting around the world then the MSR Dragonfly multi-fuel stove might just be your ticket to backcountry bliss!
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9" maximum diameter) pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Wind-Resistant: The remote burner allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently. This design keeps the fuel bottle and pump safely away from the flame.