Your expensive paddles take a supreme beating on the lakes, rivers, and portages, so why not at least protect them from the commute? Our tapered, heavy-duty canvas paddle sack is lined with soft flannel and secures with cotton ties. Fits one bent-shaft, or two straight-shaft paddles, up to 9” wide. Remember, paddle dings, dents, and nicks should be made on your canoe adventures, not in the trunk of your car!
- Touch, 15-ounce canvas construction
- Soft flannel protective inside lining
- Top secures with cotton tie
- Fits canoe paddles up to 9" Wide
- Short: 58” L x 10” W
- Long: 67” L x 10” W
- Double: 65” L x 10” W, includes an internal sleeve to separate two paddles