You'll feel the heritage behind this traditional voyageur pack. The Scout is a scaled down canoe pack originally thought-up by a Fashion Editor for the New York Times, and a long-time Duluth Pack fan. This ruggedly simplistic backpack takes you from the trail to the sidewalk. Perfect for day hikes, your commute, cycling, school, and everyday.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Flexible cotton straps provide durable comfort.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Riveted leather reinforcements to make it a multi-generational heirloom.
Made in the USA. Backed by our lifetime guarantee.